In the event that four and a half innings of a Bluefish game have not been played, your ticket can be exchanged at the Box Office for a ticket of equal value to any future home game played at The Ballpark at Harbor Yard, based on availability.
- Tickets to rained out games may be redeemed for tickets of equal or lesser value to ANY Bluefish home game during the 2014 Bluefish regular season. In order to receive your new tickets you must bring your ticket from the rained out game to the Bluefish Box Office at The Ballpark at Harbor Yard. Tickets are NOT refundable and may be used to upgrade to a higher priced section (if available).
- Groups may reschedule as a group, let individuals redeem their tickets on their own or a combination of the two.
- Picnics, if the food has been served, may redeem their tickets just as a group would.
- Picnics, if the food has NOT been served, will work with your Bluefish sales associate to either book another date or receive food vouchers that can be used if the picnic area is not available.
- Birthdays follow the same guidelines as picnics.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Just because it is raining at your house doesn't mean it is raining at the ballpark!!
- If the Bluefish play an official game and a fan decided not to come out to the Ballpark at Harbor Yard because of inclement weather at the fans house they cannot exchange that ticket.
- Updates on the status of games can be found
- On the Official Bluefish Website
- On our many local radio partner stations
- If it is raining before the scheduled game start time…
- The Bluefish Tarp Crew has been hard at work protecting the field against the elements. This being the case, if the rain stops before the scheduled start time, the game will continue as planned. If the rain continues into the scheduled game time, Bluefish management will invoke a rain delay.